Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Manicure Demonstration - Summer Lace

Hi all!
Here is my current manicure and I'm in love with it.

Isn't it too cute for the beach ;)
My thumb nail reminds me of that piece of cheese little mouses love haha.

Products used.

Base color: Peachy Keen by China Glaze;
Lace and dots: P01 by Eclipse (which is a korean brand).

the oooh-la-la glossy shiny gel-like finish is of course created by
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat!
because i love love love my manicure and i want it to last longer,
i did three thick top coat!
that caused a salesperson asked me if my nails are done with gel
and that question made me happy.
i also used their non-yellowing clear base coat.

I used the largest-sized dotting tool for dotting (my thumb nail) and creating the lace.

Realized that I liked using random caps as my polish paint plate...


Bottom line: Cute, classy, perfect manicure for summer! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment