Sunday, May 1, 2011

Nail Polish Review: Demure by Revlon

Well if you ask me, I will very much like to do swatches and reviews on nail lacquers, because I am simply another nail freak in the world! Can't live with my bare nails honestly :P

But I am actually not planning to work my blog as a swatch blog (for the time being) because I do not always do my nails perfectly (and sometimes my cuticle can look horrible) as I may not have the time and mood! (have to admit I'm such a pessimistic person, sadly. lol.) Plus, there are already so many good bloggers out there (I just can't stop loving them) to help all of us to do the right choices on buying new polishes. So, for now, I'm going to keep my blog as a personally record of my little nail art. Hope you all will love my nails hehee.

Here is my current manicure.


Demure by Revlon
It actually looks more like a coral pink in real life.

The name of the polish isn't quite a perfect fit, the colour is not Demure at all... Passionate if I were to name this.

there are actually gorgeous pinkish micro glitters. my camera didn't capture it well.



Bottom line: I would still recommend this because it's such a beautiful color for summer. The formula this time is quite thick and can cause little bubbles. I will probably add thinner to it once my thinner order has arrived!

2 comments:

  1. ahahahaha found you meibo... i already followed you, support!<3

    btw, which thinner did you order? i've heard so many good things about seche that i'd love to try restore and vite...=D

    strobe light is awesome! did you get rockstar pink, shooting star and night lights as well?=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @terryomg how did you find me :P

    i dare not to order thinner by some random brands that are not widely blogged coz it can ruin my whole bottle of beautiful nail polish lol. so i ordered seche restore thinner! (hope they still have stock by the time they mail me my order coz my order is still on hold idk why)

    i have rockstar pink! but not the other two. have to say strobe light is really awesome. the holographic glitter is like. popping out! even without a nice shiny topcoat. im thinking wearing them alone next time hehe.

    i did get shooting stars by china glaze tho. cute and pretty! love it!

    ReplyDelete